Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sickness in the Lake

Hi everyone! I've had this story idea for a while now and have just started to edit and revise it. It is quite the work in progress! I can't wait to finish this story. I'd love to get feedback. Maybe a beta for this short story. I'd like to maybe flesh it out and turn it into novel if the beta goes well. I am ready to get serious about my writing. So here is a very brief synopsis on the story,

Tormented by the memories of his past, his childhood catching up to him as the sickness takes over. Ed brings his wife to where it all began more than 50 years ago. His loving wife has no idea that after 53 years, there are still secrets buried in the closet. This lake holds many secrets and Ed knows it’s time to tell Elizabeth the truth. But, can he live long enough to tell the tale? Or will the sickness take over?
If you would be willing to help and give me feedback once the story is done, please comment below.

“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” ― Philip Pullman

No comments:

Post a Comment