Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bad Habits of a Bookaholic

Today we are going to discuss the bad habits of a bookaholic.

A bookaholic is a person who buys more books than they can read. I have recently bought at least 6 more books this month and it is still near the beginning of the month. I haven't even read all of the books that I bought a year ago.

There is so little time in my day to read between work and classes that I barely finish a novel in a week anymore. And yet I spent over an hour in a half-priced bookstore over an hour away from my hometown.

I have become more of a book collector versus a reader lately. I hope to build a personal library full of books that I can read at any time.

To all of you readers/collectors out there, is it bad that my TBR pile is much larger than my read pile will ever be? Do you find yourselves buying more books than you will ever read in your lifetime?

No comments:

Post a Comment