Sunday, May 17, 2015

Nail Technician

After the disaster that was my college education, I have decided to take a break from my bachelor's degree to pursue a license in the Cosmetology field as a Nail Technician.

I feel as though after the issue with my credits, I need a break to figure out what I really want to do as a bachelor's degree. I hated the degree program I was in, but stuck with it because I was a year away from graduating. However, circumstances have me now at a Sophomore level. I might as well take the time to figure out what I truly want to do before continuing my education.

Instead of just working full-time, I have decided to pursue a license as a Nail Technician as it is something I have always been interested in doing. I start on June 29th after I finish my enrollment application and pay the $50 application fee. I can't wait to start!

More to come later about Nail Technician school as I progress through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment